Truthworker Theatre Co. in partnership with JACK Presents:
IN|PRISM: Boxed In & Blacked Out in America
An original work devised through direct conversation with those inside, IN|PRISM examines the impacts & practices of solitary confinement in US prisons, tracing one man’s remarkable capacity for liberation within the walls of death row.
We have the unique and humbling opportunity to be working directly with Jarvis Jay Masters, an innocent man on death row, who has been incarcerated since the age of 19 in San Quentin Prison & institutionalized since he was a young boy.
- May 7 | 7:30pm (get tickets)
- May 8 | 2:30pm (get tickets)
- May 8| 7:30pm (get tickets)
- May 9 | 7:30pm (get tickets)
- May 10| 4:00pm (get tickets)